Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Profile 25

A deep rhetorical analysis aimed towards my partner

In my eyes, the claim that the profile of my partner makes is a person who prefers closely knit communities. This is reflected through her photos, a prominent part of her social media page, and they are often shot by or with other people. Furthermore you can see the groups that she is a part of on campus, which includes a sib fam, and several other groups. Furthermore, I can make out that my partner is a music fan, since another prominent part of her primary facebook page are her music interests, which are few and eclectic. My partner also probably doesn’t like being a overtly public profile, as shown by the lack of a cover photo and lack of statuses posted by herself, which also suggests that she might not use this social media platform that often.


No comments: